Friday, March 19, 2010

The Ides of March

I am sitting here in between parties. ZZZZZzzzzzz, oh sorry, I'm up. It used to be that I was one of the few people I knew born in March. My Grandpa Roy was born March 21st and he and I never had a clash. : ) This week however has been eye-opening, I will call it 'sharing therapy'. I now know 4 adults and 5 children with March birth dates. So here I sit in the midst of party central, ending the 3rd party of the week and off to 3 more this weekend. We regretfully can't make it to one tomorrow, but then Mamma gets to ride in a limo while we tour Amador wine country. Priorities.

So I have to go wrap some gifts, I hope I don't mix stuff up and give the 40 year old the Star Wars Lego's and the 6 year old a bottle of gin. Faux pas!!

PS. Starbucks is giving away pastries with a coffee drink purchase Tuesday March 23rd in honor of my birthday. (I get around you know) Your welcome!! So party like it's your birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! (at least I am on time this time.) Yes, Starbucks did set up the free pastry day just for you.

    ReplyDelete